Biotechnology Chemical Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £25-45K + bens
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Microbiologist within cleaning validation, at a new biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility based in Northern England.
You’ll be part of a growing team Microbiologists, chemists and engineers, with site wide responsibility for cleaning validation activities. With your Microbiology skillset, You will maintain site cleaning validation strategies with respect to prevention of product carryover, minimisation of bioburden contamination and the safe manufacturing of potent molecules within GMP manufacturing facilities.
In the role you’ll be:
• Responsible for authoring and or approving cleaning validation protocols and reports, and leading cleaning validation campaigns.
• Ensures all products introduced into GMP manufacturing are assessed for cleanability and undergo recovery studies.
• Responsible for authoring Quality Risk Management Protocols and Reports.
• Provides support to manufacturing with respect to any investigations linked to cleaning and or contamination control.
• Trends and review cleaning data to monitor trends or factor changes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with sites throughout the world. You’ll be based in Northern England and be part of a global team. You’ll have excellent exposure within the whole organisation and be in a valued role which is key to the success of their ground breaking sciences within gene therapy, cell culture and microbial fermentation.
With an excellent benefits package, this is unique opportunity to join a global leader with state of art facilities and excellent working environment.
We look forward to receiving your application.