Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £30,000 - £38,000
CY Partners currently has an opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a growing biotechnology company towards the centre of Edinburgh.
If you have previous experience of working in a cleanroom environment, supporting validation protocol, then this is a great role with an innovative contract development and manufacturing organisation.
Working as the Validation Specialist on site, you will take the lead on regulatory compliance of the facilities and equipment validation activities. In addition, you will:
- Plan, manage and deliver validation activities to include facility and equipment qualification and re-verification
- Provide regular reports on the status of required tasks to senior management
- Manage and perform routine qualification, calibration and maintenance of cleanroom equipment and procedures
- Supervise a small team undertaking planned and preventative maintenance and validation activities for facilities and equipment
- Complete relevant quality related documentation, including change controls, incidents, deviations and risk assessments in accordance with GMP and standard operating procedures
- Plan and undertake the calibration and qualification of new equipment and procedures
- Work closely with clients to communicate key procedures and results
- Work in accordance to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Experience with cleanroom facilities, manufacturing, and QC testing equipment
- Managed previous validation programs in a GMP environment
- Experience supervising and mentoring other staff
- Knowledge of UK laws and regulations for cell therapy products, tissue donation
- Life science degree, or a related subject, or equivalent training and experience
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, employee development and company benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply today with a CV or call Owain at CY Partners for more information. 0191 477 4733