Biotechnology Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £28,000 - £38,000
CY Partners currently has an excellent opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company in Edinburgh, on a permanent basis.
As the Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating the service, calibration, maintenance and monitoring of the site’s facilities and equipment, ensuring all validation activities meet GMP Standards.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing reports to management on the status of facility and equipment maintenance, servicing, calibration and validation tasks
- Delivering training to staff on facility and equipment procedures
- Preparing and execute validation protocols
- Complete and review quality related documentation including, but not limited to validation documents, change controls, incidents/deviations and risk assessments in accordance with GMP and standard operating procedures
- Coordinating the validation of new equipment
- Work in compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
To be considered for the role you will have previous experience of managing a validation program in a GMP environment, and have experience of either clean-room facilities, manufacturing and QC testing. You will also possess a life sciences degree, or have equivalent training and experience in a similar field.
Apply today with a CV or feel free to call Owain at CY partners for more information.