Biotechnology Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £23,000 - £27,000
Are you an engineering professional looking to join a global life science and pharmaceutical organisation, with best-in-class technologies, and lab materials?
If so… We have an opportunity for a Validation Technician to support one of clients key manufacturing and production laboratories in Irvine, with a focus in Aseptic Fill protocol. This role is to be a mixture of on site and remote working.
- Be responsible for the Validation, qualification and verification of various processes, equipment, and systems, in accordance with the sites project plans or a result of other required changes.
- Help write and implement validation plans and protocol
- Compile detailed reports on site projects and validated systems
- Investigate and resolve relevant deviations, and CAPA plans relating to Aseptic Fill or Medial fill validation process’s.
- A science or engineering degree
- Previous experience of cGMP or highly regulated environments
- A strong analytical and problem-solving mind set
- Competent in the use of IT, and lab-based systems
- Ideally worked to support validation or quality protocol
This is to a fantastic opening with a great employer, and whilst temporary, has the potential for permanent opportunities.
Want to know more? Apply with a CV or contact Owain at CY Partners – 07851 246839