Why join CY Partners?
As a growing scientific recruitment specialist consultancy we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us.
At CY Partners our work is so much more than just numbers and figures. Our team provide solutions that make a really positive difference to some of the biggest names in the scientific sectors and the fantastic people that work in it.
What makes us different?
We offer an exciting and fulfilling career and we do everything we can to make CY Partners an amazing place to work. From internal competitions to keep you motivated to achieve your career goals, to frequent team outings to celebrate when these goals are achieved – we boast a good balance of ‘work hard, play hard’ for our Consultants
What do we want from you?
Our work is very people-oriented and you need to be passionate about working in a sales environment, so you need to be above all 1). pro-active and 2). outgoing. We ask that you have a passion for science, a passion for people, and a passion for making a positive difference – does this sound like you?
Then get in touch with us today to see how you could fit into our team.
Benefits we offer
As a recruitment company, we recognise the importance of benefits as part of a salary package. We aim to offer above-standard benefits to all employees.
- Contract: Permanent, full time, part-time
- Salary: competitive salaries
- Hours of work: Flexitime (flexible working)
- Location: Newcastle, London, Hybrid and full work from home options
- Membership: CY Partners will pay reasonable professional fees for membership of on organisation subject to prior approval of the organisation by the Company.
- Sick Pay Scheme: CY Partners offers company sick full pay of up 10 days per/annum.
- Pension: If the employee contributes up to 5% of their annual salary into the pension scheme, the company will match their contribution.
- Vitality (Health and Life) Insurance
- Holidays: up to 25 days paid holiday per leave year plus the Public Bank Holidays in the country you work in. The holiday year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- Notice period: During first three months probationary period one week’s written notice is required to be given by either party. Following satisfactory completion of probationary period you are required to give the company 1 months’ notice
- The opportunity to make a real difference to society and help a range of different candidates and companies
- Uncapped performance related bonus
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Company Laptop and iPhone
- Development and career progression, CY Partners have clear progression routes from both a technical and management perspective, as well as the opportunity to take part in a range of training courses, coaching, mentoring and development sessions
- Exciting and varied projects, working alongside a team of dedicated professionals